npolevara

npolevara

Hi! It seems I’m stuck with burrito while building a file with phoenix for the server.
The main problem I can’t deal with is the fact that when creating a prod version of the application via MIX_ENV=prod mix release, I build a full-fledged server, in accordance with how it looks on the dev environment, but inside burrito there are still old versions of the liveview html tree, while running prod without burrito - everything is fine on it, please help!
here is my mix file

defmodule HappData.MixProject do
  use Mix.Project

  def project do
    [
      app: :happ_data,
      version: "0.1.0",
      elixir: "~> 1.18.4",
      elixirc_paths: elixirc_paths(Mix.env()),
      start_permanent: Mix.env() == :prod,
      aliases: aliases(),
      deps: deps(),
      releases: releases()
    ]
  end

  # Configuration for the OTP application.
  #
  # Type `mix help compile.app` for more information.
  def application do
    [
      mod: {HappData.Application, []},
      extra_applications: [:logger, :runtime_tools]
    ]
  end

  # Specifies which paths to compile per environment.
  defp elixirc_paths(:test), do: ["lib", "test/support"]
  defp elixirc_paths(_), do: ["lib"]

  # Specifies your project dependencies.
  #
  # Type `mix help deps` for examples and options.
  defp deps do
    [
      {:bcrypt_elixir, "~> 3.0"},
      {:phoenix, "~> 1.7.21"},
      {:phoenix_ecto, "~> 4.5"},
      {:ecto_sql, "~> 3.10"},
      {:postgrex, ">= 0.0.0"},
      {:phoenix_html, "~> 4.1"},
      {:phoenix_live_reload, "~> 1.2", only: :dev},
      {:phoenix_live_view, "~> 1.0"},
      {:floki, ">= 0.30.0", only: :test},
      {:phoenix_live_dashboard, "~> 0.8.3"},
      {:esbuild, "~> 0.8", runtime: Mix.env() == :dev},
      {:tailwind, "~> 0.2.0", runtime: Mix.env() == :dev},
      {:heroicons,
       github: "tailwindlabs/heroicons",
       tag: "v2.1.1",
       sparse: "optimized",
       app: false,
       compile: false,
       depth: 1},
      {:swoosh, "~> 1.5"},
      {:finch, "~> 0.13"},
      {:telemetry_metrics, "~> 1.0"},
      {:telemetry_poller, "~> 1.0"},
      {:gettext, "~> 0.26"},
      {:jason, "~> 1.2"},
      {:dns_cluster, "~> 0.1.1"},
      {:bandit, "~> 1.5"},
      {:burrito, "~> 1.1.0", runtime: false},
      {:httpoison, "~> 2.0"},
      {:redix, "~> 1.2"},
      {:mishka_chelekom, "~> 0.0.5", only: :dev}
    ]
  end

  # Aliases are shortcuts or tasks specific to the current project.
  # For example, to install project dependencies and perform other setup tasks, run:
  #
  #     $ mix setup
  #
  # See the documentation for `Mix` for more info on aliases.
  defp aliases do
    [
      setup: ["deps.get", "ecto.setup", "assets.setup", "assets.build"],
      "ecto.setup": ["ecto.create", "ecto.migrate", "run priv/repo/seeds.exs"],
      "ecto.reset": ["ecto.drop", "ecto.setup"],
      test: ["ecto.create --quiet", "ecto.migrate --quiet", "test"],
      "assets.setup": ["tailwind.install --if-missing", "esbuild.install --if-missing"],
      "assets.build": ["tailwind happ_data", "esbuild happ_data"],
      "assets.deploy": [
        "tailwind happ_data --minify",
        "esbuild happ_data --minify",
        "phx.digest"
      ]
    ]
  end

  def releases do
    [
      happ_data: [
        steps: [:assemble, &Burrito.wrap/1],
        include_executables_for: [:unix],
        applications: [runtime_tools: :permanent],
        burrito: [
          targets: [
            linux: [os: :linux, cpu: :x86_64],
            macos: [
              os: :darwin,
              cpu: :aarch64,
              zig: [
                sysroot: "/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk"
              ]
            ]
            # windows: [os: :windows, cpu: :x86_64]
          ],
          extra_steps: [
            {:copy, "priv/static", "priv/static"}
          ]
        ]
      ]
    ]
  end
end

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews