arpan

arpan

Hi, I am a web dev and complete noob in ML stuff. I have a use case to generate SQL query from text prompt and was trying to run this model using bumblebee.

I don’t understand much of the ML terminologies and was trying to build something from the example code on the bumblebee hex docs.

This is what I wrote

repo = {:hf, "defog/llama-3-sqlcoder-8b"}
{:ok, sqlcoder_model} = Bumblebee.load_model(repo)
{:ok, tokenizer} = Bumblebee.load_tokenizer(repo)
{:ok, generation_config} = Bumblebee.load_generation_config(repo)

serving = Bumblebee.Text.generation(sqlcoder_model, tokenizer, generation_config)
prompt = "Write a SQL query to count all rows"
Nx.Serving.run(serving, prompt)

I face an error like

** (RuntimeError) conversion failed, expected "eos_token_id" to be a number, got: [128001, 128009]

I don’t understand what this means, can anyone help or point me in the right direction, here? Thanks

Showing Posts 1 to 1

jonatanklosko

jonatanklosko

Creator of Livebook

Hey @arpan, I believe this has been fixed on Bumblebee main. You can install it as {:bumblebee, github: "elixir-nx/bumblebee"} to try : )

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

HR_Sportograf
Backend Developer for Elixir (F/M/D) - Shape the Future of Sports Photography with Us!(German Version below) About us We are athletes –...
New
GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews