ycv005

ycv005

I went through this post but it was not helpful. Following is my code in HTML (which is not working) which are implemented using nested if-else. How can do the same using the Case Statement?

          <%= if @job_opening.state != :archive do %>
            <a class="dropdown-item" href="#" phx-click="archive" phx-value="<%= @job_opening.id %>">Archive</a>
          <% else %>
            <%= if @job_opening.state != :archive %>
            <a class="dropdown-item" href="#" phx-click="unarchive" phx-value="<%= @job_opening.id %>">Unarchive</a>
            <% else %>
              <%= if @job_opening.state == :public %>
                <a class="dropdown-item" href="#" phx-click="private" phx-value="<%= @job_opening.id %>">Private</a>
              <% else %>
                <a class="dropdown-item" href="#" phx-click="public" phx-value="<%= @job_opening.id %>">Public</a>
              <% end %>  
            <% end %>
          <% end %>

Showing Posts 1 to 1

LostKobrakai

LostKobrakai

<%= case expr do %>
  <% pattern -> %>A
  <% pattern -> %>B
<% end%>
18
Post #1
— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews