Christmas Giveaway - Lets celebrate the time of giving as a community!

If you want to share multiple resources I encourage you do so, but in the same post, as it will make the final countdown easier for my feeble little brain :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Alright everyone ! The time for posting your favorite articles is over!
This is the official score every participant got:

@pedro_ldk 8
@dorgan 6
@derpycoder 5
@Faust 4
@jbz3n 4
@joey_the_snake 4
@Benjamin-Philip 3
@NobbZ 2

I want to thank every one who participated !
I will now begin contacting the 3 winners to give them their prizes.

Overall, I feel like this was an interesting first execution of a giveaway contest that I had in mind for quite a while. There were certain things that can be improved, and if you do you have any ideas, please do share them here!

Here are some things I think could be improved:

• In the future, should I have enough savings, I look forward to including more prizes for more people (not only top 3)
  • Make the contest a little longer (I feel like 3 weeks, with Xmas and New year in the middle was not enough time for people to dive into the forum and participate)
  • Factor in a way to count multiple submissions in a fair way :smiley: (I am thinking about diminishing returns the more things one posts. It still encourages multiple posts, but it encourages new posters more, which is something I personally feel is worth promoting).

Overall, THANK YOU EVERYONE !!!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓██▓▓████████████▓▓██████████████████████████████████▓▓████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████▓▓██████▓▓██████        ▒▒    ████    ██          ████████        ██    ████    ██▒▒        ▓▓████████
████████████████████████████████████              ████    ██          ████████        ██    ▒▒██    ██▓▓          ████████
██████████████████████████████████▓▓██    ████    ████    ██    ██████▓▓██████    ██████      ██    ██▒▒    ██▒▒    ██████
██████████████████████▓▓██████████████    ████    ████    ██    ████████▓▓████    ██████      ██    ██▒▒    ████    ██████
██████████████████████████████████████    ████            ██          ████████        ██            ██▒▒    ████    ██████
██████████████████████████████████████    ████    ▒▒▒▒    ██    ██████▓▓██████    ████▓▓    ▓▓      ██▒▒    ████    ██████
██████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ██    ██████████████    ██████    ▓▓      ██▒▒    ████    ██████
██████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ██          ████████        ██    ██▒▒    ██▒▒    ▒▒    ████████
████████████████▓▓████████████████████    ██▓▓    ████    ██          ████████        ██    ██▓▓    ████        ██████████
████████████████████████████████████████▓▓██████▓▓██▓▓██████▓▓██████████████████▓▓████▓▓████████▓▓██████▓▓████████████████
████████████████████████████▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████▓▓██████████████████████████████████▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████▓▓████████████████████▓▓██████████████▓▓██████████████████████████████▓▓██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▓▓██▓▓██▓▓██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓████▓▓██████▓▓██▓▓██████████████████████████████████████▓▓████████████████
████████████▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓██▓▓██████████████████████▓▓██████████████████████████████
████████▓▓██████████████████████████████████████▓▓████████▓▓██████████████████▓▓██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▓▓██▓▓████▓▓██████████▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████▓▓████████████████████████████████████▓▓██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████▓▓████████████████████████████▓▓██▓▓████▓▓██████████████████████▓▓██████████████████████
████████████████████████▓▓██████████▓▓██████████████████████████▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

8 Likes

Thank you @Fl4m3Ph03n1x. It was a very generous idea.

5 Likes

It was a truly excellent idea @Fl4m3Ph03n1x ! Have a wonderful year everyone!