bluzky
I used Hugo before to build my blog. I like the simplicity of Hugo.
But I don’t want to rebuild and publish my blog every time I write a new post. So I decided to build a simple blog app that I can reuse in my projects.
You can visit Chubi project on Github
And this is a demo site:
username: admin
password: 123123
There are probably some bugs that need to be worked out.
All of your feedback and suggestions are welcome.
Trending in Discussions
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hi there! :wave:
@frigidcode and I (but mostly him) have been running an Elixir Book club, we’re almost done with Designing Elixir Syste...
New
There has been a thread to discuss the Stack Overflow Developer Survey on this forum every year since 2018, so here’s yet another one for...
New
I’ve been using Emacs as my main code editor for more than a two years. It’s a custom build version although I’ve tried doom emacs and sp...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
Lately I’ve been thinking about how to organize components as a LiveView application grows. One of the pain points I’ve found (for myself...
New
What IDE or editor are you using for Elixir development?
Personally, I use Zed, and I really like it, but sometimes I wish there were a ...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Emily is an Elixir library that runs Nx computations on Apple’s MLX. Install it as the default Nx backend and Nx, defn, Axon, Nx.Serving,...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #ai
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ecto-query
- #blog-post
- #elixirconf-us
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #security
- #metaprogramming










Showing Posts 1 to 6- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
Cochonours
I wanted to do something like this for my own usage someday, I might use yours as base!
BTW you’ve got 2 python categories (with and without uppercase P), and both give an “Internal Server Error” when accessed.
bluzky
Thank you for your response, I forgot to check unique for category slug.
bluzky
Update 12/06/2019
1.
Chubiis now supported themeI built 2 themes:
Default chubi themeandWordifythemeOn demo page, you can switch theme from the admin page. Select a theme from drop down list and refresh the Front page to see new theme,
You can easily build your own theme, document will be added later. Or you can copy a theme and edit it.
2. Supported Shortcode
Youtube,Vimeo, andGist. Shortcode demobluzky
Update 12/14/2019
Chubihas been added. You can view document hereCurrently there is no mix task to scaffold a theme, you can copy and modify 2 existing theme.
bluzky
Update 14 Dec 2019
mix chubi.new.theme <theme_name>Read more here about theme structure
bluzky
Update Jan 27, 2020
format: "html"to yourconfig/site_params.exFor simple blog you don’t need Postgresql, it consumes too much memory. Now you can run multiple blogs on a low spec server. It is cool, right!