Fulnir

Fulnir

Hello alchemists,

I recently launched the preview version of my first Phoenix app, called „Codex Vinum“.

It’s a wine cellar management app. Wine lovers can use it to track their wines, purchases, consumption, and tastings.

The preview version is here:https://www.codex-vinum.de

Showing Posts 1 to 3

kickinespresso

kickinespresso

This is very cool!

svilen

svilen

Author of Concurrent Data Processing in Elixir

Nice, I’ll give it a try when I get some free time!

Just an idea for you: you’ve got lots of inputs to fill in when adding a wine, which may hinder usability and user experience (looking at the animated demo). I would consider auto-filling the inputs as much as possible, based on the existing input, for example: if you type “Streinberger Riesling” you can probably auto-select “Grape variety: White” and/or limit the options in this dropdown to only relevant ones (e.g. “Champagne”, “Madeira” etc doesn’t make sense in the context of a Riesling wine).

Fulnir

Fulnir OP

Something similar is on the roadmap. And the form already has a number of dynamic select buttons. Later I will change them to LiveView.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Discussions Top

cblavier
Hey there, It’s been more than a year since we started using LiveView as our main UI library and building a whole library of UI componen...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
axelson
Hi there! :wave: @frigidcode and I (but mostly him) have been running an Elixir Book club, we’re almost done with Designing Elixir Syste...
New
achempion
I’ve been using Emacs as my main code editor for more than a two years. It’s a custom build version although I’ve tried doom emacs and sp...
New
budgie
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with. But I don’t use it anymore. Serverless was the promis...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
georgeguimaraes
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New
Dmk
Xamal is a deployment tool for Elixir apps that deploys native releases to bare metal servers over SSH. It’s a port of GitHub - basecamp/...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews