AstonJ
Trending in Discussions
Hey there,
It’s been more than a year since we started using LiveView as our main UI library and building a whole library of UI componen...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hi there! :wave:
@frigidcode and I (but mostly him) have been running an Elixir Book club, we’re almost done with Designing Elixir Syste...
New
I’ve been using Emacs as my main code editor for more than a two years. It’s a custom build version although I’ve tried doom emacs and sp...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New
Xamal is a deployment tool for Elixir apps that deploys native releases to bare metal servers over SSH. It’s a port of GitHub - basecamp/...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 8- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
akash-akya
Creating rainbow using Vix
Creating Rainbow. Quick introduction to working with complex numbers and its operations,
mapim,buildlut.There is non-interactive blog post version of the same here: https://akash-akya.github.io/posts/creating-rainbow-in-vix/
I am thinking of writing few livebooks to showcase few core libvips operations that are powerful but lack discoverability or difficult to get the intuition. This is first in the direction. I’m writing as I’m trying to better understand concepts myself, so corrections or any type of feedbacks are welcome.
akash-akya
Auto correct document rotation using Vix
Using image processing techniques such as Fourier Transformation, Complex Planes.
https://github.com/akash-akya/vix/blob/master/livebooks/auto_correct_rotation.livemd
akash-akya
Video Streaming Server Using FFmpeg
An example showcasing streaming input and output with external program, which is
ffmpegin this case.https://github.com/akash-akya/ex_cmd/blob/master/livebooks/video-streaming-server-using-ffmpeg.livemd
RemyXRenard
Examples of :io_lib.format in a Livebook
I was doing some number formatting for an Exercism.io exercise (the Ledger refactoring) and was lamenting the lack of printf or strfmt. I looked briefly at
:io_lib.formatbut it didn’t sink in immediately. After a period of darkness, I took a closer look and realized that:io_lib.formatwas just the ticket.I didn’t find many examples, so I put together a livebook that covers much of the use of :io_lib.format. It’s fairly straightforward and doesn’t exploit any wild Livebook functionality, but perhaps it will be helpful.
I haven’t published a livebook before, so let me know if it’s not working as expected.
Cheers.
joelpaulkoch
Stable Diffusion with ControlNet in Bumblebee
With ControlNet you can guide the text to image process of Stable Diffusion.
In this livebook you can give Stable Diffusion a scribble image.
Here the bird image that I used as input in the “Scribble bird” section:
You can use other types of input images as well, the ones listed here should work: lllyasviel/sd-controlnet-scribble · Hugging Face
You need more than 8GB of RAM to run Stable Diffusion and generating images takes some time. For instance, on my CPU it’s around 5 minutes.
clsource
Hello I created this simple livebook for “Home Economy” budget.
Works by issuing simple querys to a SQLite database.
Hope is useful
https://github.com/ElixirCL/home-economy/
felix-starman
Analyze your Gmail mailbox!
Not particularly flashy, or efficient (I don’t really care much to make it more efficient), but this was born of wanting to clean out my email and do some analysis that Gmail and many email clients aren’t going to necessarily do.
The default dataframe just sorts by the count of the
fromin descending, as I likely would use this to decide what to delete firstI may improve this in the future to separate the parsing from the dataframe. Maybe convert it to an
Explorerfriendly file format first.lukaszsamson
Connecting to and querying Apache Spark
https://github.com/lukaszsamson/spark_ex/blob/main/notebooks/spark_ex_demo.livemd