sahilpaudel

sahilpaudel

I have raised an issue at ecto_sql issue_link

Adding it here to reach out to larger community.

I have updated my ecto_sql_3.0 to ecto_sql_3.4 and now I am unable to run my application like I used to do
using mix phx.server

I am getting the following error

** (CompileError) lib/ecto/adapters/postgres/connection.ex:309: Ecto.Query.WithExpr.__struct__/0 is undefined, cannot expand struct Ecto.Query.WithExpr
    (stdlib) lists.erl:1354: :lists.mapfoldl/3
    (stdlib) lists.erl:1355: :lists.mapfoldl/3
could not compile dependency :ecto_sql, "mix compile" failed. You can recompile this dependency with "mix deps.compile ecto_sql", update it with "mix deps.update ecto_sql" or clean it with "mix deps.clean ecto_sql"```

Can you please help me out here?

Showing Posts 1 to 3

PJUllrich

PJUllrich

Author of Building Table Views with Phoenix LiveView

For it it helped so simply remove the deps and _build folder with rm -rf _build deps and fetch the dependencies again with mix deps.get :man_shrugging:

sahilpaudel

sahilpaudel OP

No, It didn’t work that way.

geraldodev

geraldodev

What worked for me was update ecto_sql to 3.10 and execute mix setup

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
velrest
So my question is quite simple and i have found no conclusive answer on forum, google or AI. Should we use :erlang.float for Integer to ...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
mnkhod
So i have been using ash framework for a while and i love it. However currently the issue im having with ash framework is the error handl...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews