GoulvenClech

GoulvenClech

I’m currently making the Webpack → ESbuild upgrade with Phoenix 1.6, and I don’t understand how to load CSS from external JS packages.

For example, I use this npm package called GlideJS, and its looks like it work just fine but without CSS! Here is my App.js :

import Glide from "./hooks/glide";
import "@glidejs/glide/dist/css/glide.core.css";
import "@glidejs/glide/dist/css/glide.theme.css";

Everything builds without error, Tailwindcss works like a charm… What am I doing wrong?

Showing Posts 1 to 3

moogle19

moogle19

Never used glidejs but shouldn’t the css imports go in the app.css file?

GoulvenClech

GoulvenClech OP

I tried both import in App.js and @import in App.css and neither work :confused:

derek-zhou

derek-zhou

I don’t think esbuild handles css building. You said you use tailwindcss, likely with a postcss toolchain. I think you need to use postcss import

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New
unaware8150
Hello folks! So at work, we are seeing some situations where we have to define some “fixed” strings that are used across the codebase in...
New
dillonoconnor
Is there any way to avoid the Hologram compiler running when using iex? It seems like the front-end code could potentially be disregarded...
New
thiagogsr
** (ArgumentError) expected :max_attempts to be a positive integer, got: {:@, [line: 10, column: 19], [{:max_attempts, [line: 10, column:...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews