wingyplus

wingyplus

The library doesn’t complete yet but it’s nearly 0.1.0. :slight_smile:

The repo is here.

I create a library to interact with Dagger, language agnostic CI/CD on top of Docker with GraphQL. This allows us to write Elixir code as a CI/CD pipeline, such as testing your code, building an image, publishing to the registry, etc. And use Mix to manage pipelines as a function or mix task.

The library is now working as expected since I use it to test the library itself here but it needs a bit to clean up and handle more error cases. (I make a mess around the handling process between the library and dagger Port, don’t yell at me ><).

Please note that the library requires to install Dagger binary before running it.

If anyone trying it, feel free to open an issue on GitHub or comment in this thread.

Thank you. :bowing_man:

Showing Posts 1 to 3

wingyplus

wingyplus OP

The library now release 0.1.0. It also provide on running on livebook but please note that it can run only on local livebook instance since it requires dagger and docker engines.

Feel free to open a PR or comment in this thread.

Thank you. :heart:

wingyplus

wingyplus OP

0.1.1 is out to support Dagger v0.5.1 (release yesterday).

wingyplus

wingyplus OP

Hi all,

I want to update the current status of the project.

The sad news is the project is temporary pause it will not accepting bugs or features.

But the good news is the sdk is in state of merging into dagger repository as an experimental sdk. You can see the progress at Import Elixir SDK as Experimental by gerhard · Pull Request #5201 · dagger/dagger · GitHub. I will post a new thread when everything ready and ship with new package.

Thank you. :man_bowing:

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Announcing Top

type1fool
WebAuthnLiveComponent WebAuthnComponents See this post about renaming the package. Passwordless authentication for Phoenix LiveView app...
New
GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
woylie
I released Doggo, a collection of unstyled Phoenix components. https://github.com/woylie/doggo Features Unstyled Phoenix components....
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
ahamez
Hi everyone, I’ve been working on this protobuf library for 3 years. We use it in the company I work for, EasyMile, to communicate with ...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
kip
I’ll shortly be launching Text, a nascent text analysis library. Current functionality In this early version (not ready for prime time) ...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
webofbits
With AI doing more of the implementation work, I’ve been wondering how much coding I should deliberately keep doing myself. My main conc...
#ai
New
budgie
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with. But I don’t use it anymore. Serverless was the promis...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews