blset
Hello
with daisy ui + tailwind in the new 1.8 phoenix setup, looks like there is a clash for table
<table class="table">
triggers daisyui table but what if I want tailwindcss table ?
how to put a prefix for daisyui so that this clash would not arise ?
also how to use the previous
require(“@tailwindcss/forms”)
in the tailwind.config.js old file, for the new setup ?
thanks
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication):
toke...
New
Is there any way to avoid the Hologram compiler running when using iex? It seems like the front-end code could potentially be disregarded...
New
** (ArgumentError) expected :max_attempts to be a positive integer, got: {:@, [line: 10, column: 19], [{:max_attempts, [line: 10, column:...
New
Hello folks!
So at work, we are seeing some situations where we have to define some “fixed” strings that are used across the codebase in...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 4- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
FlyingNoodle
Check the new app.css file:
https://github.com/phoenix-diff/phoenix-diff/blob/master/priv/data/sample-app/1.8.0-rc.1/default/assets/css/app.css
Tailwindcss doesn’t have a css class
.table. Do you mean the table component that shipped in the oldcore_components.exfile? That one should continue to work.blset
tailwindcss 3.4 had a table class, but ok it’s no more in tailwindcss 4
nevertheless how would you put a prefix to daisy ui classes so that you prevent any possible clash ?
I have a bunch of input fields arranged in table and I cannot find back the former look after upgrade
I guess that’s because of @tailwind/forms plugin which I don’t know how to declare in the new setup
FlyingNoodle
I found this link which might be of interest:
LostKobrakai
There still is a
.tableclass in tailwind. It setsdisplay: tablethough, which is the default for<table>elements anyways. No need to set that manually.