phcurado

phcurado

DaisyUIComponents is a library that seamlessly integrates the amazing DaisyUI component library into your Phoenix LiveView project.

It replaces Phoenix’s default CoreComponents with pre-styled DaisyUI components, making it easier to switch your application’s UI.
It also provides 30+ DaisyUI components built in using the Phoenix component engine.

Storybook: Phoenix + DaisyUI - Welcome

Links

https://github.com/phcurado/daisy_ui_components

Showing Posts 1 to 10

phcurado

phcurado OP

New version released :rocket:
Now the welcome page have a theme switch and new components were added

welcomepage

Hero

The ideal component for your landing page

Storybook

Join

Join any component with the join component and utility classes

<.join direction="horizontal">
  <.button class="join-item">Button</.button>
  <.button class="join-item">Button</.button>
  <.button class="join-item">Button</.button>
</.join>

Storybook

Indicator

Component to place content on the corner of another element

<.indicator >
  <:badge color="success">hi</:badge>
  <div class="bg-base-300 grid h-32 w-32 place-items-center">content</div>
</.indicator>

Storybook

More components will be added soon, with plans to ensure compatibility with the upcoming DaisyUI 5.0, which is set to launch in two weeks :sunflower:

12
Post #1
Nefcairon

Nefcairon

When I look into the storybook → Table, then the first table has the headers wrong:

phcurado

phcurado OP

Good catch! Just pushed a fix, missing the ID on the table header

jonlunsford

jonlunsford

Very nice! I integrate DaisyUI into most of my projects. I will give to this try next time!

sirgallifrey

sirgallifrey

Nice job! I was looking into using DaisyUI so I appreciate the work. Are you looking for some help implementing the components? If so let me know

phcurado

phcurado OP

Thanks, Adilson, for checking it out! Any help is welcome and I would love to have contributors on the project. If there is a specific component you would like to see, let me know, I can prioritize it right away.

typesend

typesend

How much effort is it to upgrade to DaisyUI 5? Looks like you’ve already started but I’d be happy to help complete that if it wouldn’t get in your way. :slight_smile:

phcurado

phcurado OP

thank you @typesend, I was planning to finish on 23th of this month, when I come back from traveling. If you need it sooner I can definitively take a look on your PR.
Overall the upgrade is simple, only exception is daisyUI forms with fieldset and labels, since the new classes they made for forms are not backwards compatible, kinda breaks the form components I built. If you want to give a try I can check it out

zachdaniel

zachdaniel

Creator of Ash

Is this compatible w/ the new standalone mode?

i.e not requiring a build step?

phcurado

phcurado OP

Hey @zachdaniel,

Since this library doesn’t handle the assets, it should work with the tailwind standalone or using directly the DaisyUI CDN.
The assets are handled by the application (that is including this lib) build process. On the readme I added the conventional way of adding daisyUI assets in a phoenix project, which is through npm but anything can work - e.g using bun for example.

Where Next? Top

Trending in Announcing Top

type1fool
WebAuthnLiveComponent WebAuthnComponents See this post about renaming the package. Passwordless authentication for Phoenix LiveView app...
New
GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
woylie
I released Doggo, a collection of unstyled Phoenix components. https://github.com/woylie/doggo Features Unstyled Phoenix components....
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
ahamez
Hi everyone, I’ve been working on this protobuf library for 3 years. We use it in the company I work for, EasyMile, to communicate with ...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
kip
I’ll shortly be launching Text, a nascent text analysis library. Current functionality In this early version (not ready for prime time) ...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
webofbits
With AI doing more of the implementation work, I’ve been wondering how much coding I should deliberately keep doing myself. My main conc...
#ai
New
budgie
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with. But I don’t use it anymore. Serverless was the promis...
New
bartblast
Hey folks, I just published a post about Hologram’s funding and where the project goes next - the short version: Curiosum as Main Spons...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews