sym_num
I am creating a framework for Deep Learning.
The network is described by macros as follows.
defnetwork init_network2(_x) do
_x |> f(5,5) |> flatten
|> w(576,100) |> b(100) |> sigmoid
|> w(100,10) |> b(10) |> sigmoid
end
Process backpropagation in parallel.
In the future, we will introduce Hastega as a GPU-based engine.
Trending in Discussions
Hey there,
It’s been more than a year since we started using LiveView as our main UI library and building a whole library of UI componen...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hi there! :wave:
@frigidcode and I (but mostly him) have been running an Elixir Book club, we’re almost done with Designing Elixir Syste...
New
I’ve been using Emacs as my main code editor for more than a two years. It’s a custom build version although I’ve tried doom emacs and sp...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 9- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
CinderellaMan
This is really cool.
I was wondering did you check out/compare different matrix related Elixir libs?
Quick research resulted in finding this interesting one at github
/a115/exmatrix(I can’t post links to github :O)Cool thing about it is that it’s “implementing a parallel matrix multiplication” which improves speed almost quadratically.
Ps. Some non-PhD-required type of description would be great as well
sym_num
Thank you.
sym_num
This is a brief introduction.
https://medium.com/@kenichisasagawa/deep-learning-with-elixir-78a62a61e6bd
LukeWood
What an awesome representation of the underlying operations.
Pipelines are such an idiomatic way to represent neural nets.
Nit comment: any reason the _x has to be underscored? Something to do with the way the macros work I’m guessing?
sym_num
Thank you for reply.
Underbar like _x is for avoiding compiler warnings. Also works as x.
peerreynders
Naming Conventions:
sym_num
We are considering using CBLAS with the Matrex library to achieve practical speed.
https://github.com/versilov/matrex
sym_num
I replaced the matrix calculation with the fast Matrex module.
I would like to thank the author, Mr. Versilov.
sym_num
Deep Pipe has become faster with Matrex and CBLAS.
https://medium.com/@kenichisasagawa/speed-and-accuracy-deep-learning-with-elixir-5a38afdcc9e1