A playlist of videos that go through basic app creation, getting a Digital Ocean server and setting up nginx as a reverse proxy server with Let’s Encrypt certificate.
- Part 1 - Setup a basic Phoenix app with MySQL
- Part 2 - Create a GitHub repository and setup version tracking
- Part 3 - Get a Digital Ocean server, setup your account, get an SSH connection and setup DNS
- Part 4 - Install everything necessary for a Phoenix app: erlang, elixir, node and MySQL
- Part 5 - Install nginx, create a separate server block and install a Let’s Encrypt certificate
- Part 6 - Connect the server to github and release the phoenix app with nginx reverse proxy set up