ilkerkaan
Hello ElixirForum community,
I’m planning to build a mobile app using Elixir and Phoenix in 2023. I’d like to get your input on the best technology for the mobile front-end. Should I go with React Native, Flutter, or something else?
Any advice, case studies, or considerations regarding Elixir-Phoenix integration with these mobile frameworks would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your help!
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
So my question is quite simple and i have found no conclusive answer on forum, google or AI.
Should we use :erlang.float for Integer to ...
New
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
So i have been using ash framework for a while and i love it. However currently the issue im having with ash framework is the error handl...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Latest Phoenix Threads
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 7- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
kokolegorille
Hello and welcome…
Maybe You could try Elixir Native?!
NduatiK
LiveView Native is not production ready yet, parts of the API are being smoothed over and Android support is currently on hold.
ilkerkaan
Thank you for mentioning ‘Elixir Native.’ I’ve been eagerly anticipating news about somting like this, and I’m looking forward to learning more.
JeyHey
I’m using SwiftUI for iOS and Jetpack Compose for Android. I’m very happy with this choice.
Ivanhoe
Hi @ilkerkaan, as @NduatiK commented parts of the API are being smoothed and the effort for this release 0.1 was focused first on SwiftUI. As an Elixir/iOS Developer combining both worlds is very exciting and the possible benefits to someone leading a technical team in a startup are clear to me. Brian the Dockyard founder and CEO wrote this blog post Elixir’s First Native Development Framework Will Massively Accelerate Development Timelines
Finally there are a couple of examples you can try:
And if you get stuck drop me a line in Slack https://elixir-lang.slack.com in the #liveviewnative channel
amyldickson
Curious what tech you DID go with? And why did you choose it?
murraybot
I don’t mean to re-open an old thread here, but depending on the use case, could you not handle auth and a lot of other concerns with a REST API setup with Pheonix? I’m very new to Elixir, so let me know if I’m missing some nuance, but that is a very traditional way I have seen the same server work with web or native clients. The LiveView Native does look very promising though.