Distributed async task

I am trying to perform test which uses Task.async on another Node
So actually what I’ve done is launched phx.server as daemon

elixir --detached --name apples@127.0.0.1 -S mix phx.server

Then I run test which does something like

task = Task.Supervisor.async {Apples.TaskSupervisor, :"apples@127.0.0.1"}, Apples.Red, :eat, [1]
result = Task.await(task)

The command to run a test

elixir --name oranges@127.0.0.1 -S mix test test/oranges/oranges_test.exs

The issue is that I receive
no process: the process is not alive or there's no process currently associated with the given name, possibly because its application isn't started

But when I launch it with iex I can connect to apples node.

If you run Node.connect :"apples@127.0.0.1" before the test, what does it return?

If I launch extra terminal with

iex --name bananas@127.0.01

I successfully can connect to the node.

I succeed to locate the issue. To simplify testing I launch every time a daemon in test_helper.ex.

Under the list taken from ps aux | grep beam there is an app launched from the test. But still test is not able to connect meanwhile another iex node can.

I believe my issue is launching from the test which case raises this issue.
From the processes list I found the difference in how elixir launched. Just to save your time the diff is
ebin -noshell -s elixir start_cli -noshell -noinput vs ebin -elixir ansi_enabled true -noshell -s elixir start_cli can it affect the behaviour of the test?

# from test using System.cmd
vlad              8203   0.7  0.5  4102584  39768   ??  S    12:59AM   0:01.83 /usr/local/Cellar/erlang/20.0.5/lib/erlang/erts-9.0.5/bin/beam.smp -- -root /usr/local/Cellar/erlang/20.0.5/lib/erlang -progname erl -- -home /Users/vlad -- -pa /Users/vlad/.kiex/elixirs/elixir-1.5.1/lib/elixir/bin/../lib/eex/ebin /Users/vlad/.kiex/elixirs/elixir-1.5.1/lib/elixir/bin/../lib/elixir/ebin /Users/vlad/.kiex/elixirs/elixir-1.5.1/lib/elixir/bin/../lib/ex_unit/ebin /Users/vlad/.kiex/elixirs/elixir-1.5.1/lib/elixir/bin/../lib/iex/ebin /Users/vlad/.kiex/elixirs/elixir-1.5.1/lib/elixir/bin/../lib/logger/ebin /Users/vlad/.kiex/elixirs/elixir-1.5.1/lib/elixir/bin/../lib/mix/ebin -noshell -s elixir start_cli -noshell -noinput -name apples@127.0.0.1 -extra --detached --name apples@127.0.0.1 -S mix phx.server

# from cli
vlad              8765   0.1  0.5  4108220  43144   ??  S     1:05AM   0:01.23 /usr/local/Cellar/erlang/20.0.5/lib/erlang/erts-9.0.5/bin/beam.smp -- -root /usr/local/Cellar/erlang/20.0.5/lib/erlang -progname erl -- -home /Users/vlad -- -pa /Users/vlad/.kiex/elixirs/elixir-1.5.1/lib/elixir/bin/../lib/eex/ebin /Users/vlad/.kiex/elixirs/elixir-1.5.1/lib/elixir/bin/../lib/elixir/ebin /Users/vlad/.kiex/elixirs/elixir-1.5.1/lib/elixir/bin/../lib/ex_unit/ebin /Users/vlad/.kiex/elixirs/elixir-1.5.1/lib/elixir/bin/../lib/iex/ebin /Users/vlad/.kiex/elixirs/elixir-1.5.1/lib/elixir/bin/../lib/logger/ebin /Users/vlad/.kiex/elixirs/elixir-1.5.1/lib/elixir/bin/../lib/mix/ebin -elixir ansi_enabled true -noshell -s elixir start_cli -noshell -noinput -name apples@127.0.0.1 -extra --detached --name apples@127.0.0.1 -S mix phx.server