geoyws
Xandra hasn’t been updated since 2020 and Gremlex hasn’t been updated since 2019. ![]()
Does anyone know good drivers for Elixir to work with Scylla and/or JanusGraph?
I’m new to Elixir and am thinking about doing this for my next project. ![]()
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
I really like the adapter patterns that ecto, nebulex, waffle, etc. use and would love find something similar for a key management servic...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
Hello folks!
So at work, we are seeing some situations where we have to define some “fixed” strings that are used across the codebase in...
New
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication):
toke...
New
Is there any way to avoid the Hologram compiler running when using iex? It seems like the front-end code could potentially be disregarded...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #ai
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #security
- #metaprogramming











Showing Posts 1 to 4- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
malloryerik
The book Exploring Graphs in Elixir is still in beta, and it uses Gremlex, so it’s probably working just fine, though I noticed as you may have also that because Gremlex is incomplete you might have to use raw queries to go beyond basics. The library’s issues pages show which Gremlin functions they are hoping to add…
Werner
That’s very interesting! But is Gremlex still under active development? The last commit seems to be from Feb 21, 2019.
malloryerik
Glancing at the repository it looks like it needs a new maintainer. There are some unreviewed pull requests, and this issue.
MrDoops
Gremlex does work - we have a vendored/forked version of it running Gremlin queries for AWS Neptune.
The core Graph struct here https://github.com/Revmaker/gremlex/blob/master/lib/gremlex/graph.ex - is wrapping a queue for slapping gremlin traversal steps together - adding your own functions for traversal steps is probably going to be needed - but is easy.
At $current_job we’re using a more heavily modified and vendored Gremlex - with some changes to use Jason instead of Poison, support easy addition in a supervision tree w/ runtime config, slightly different encoding, some added steps, etc so will probably get the changes upstream at some point.
I recommend checking out some of the changes in the forks: https://github.com/Revmaker/gremlex/network/members