joe

joe

Hi there,
@lessless and me have recently taken over some of the work on edeliver. We cannot guarantee a lot of time to this, but we will try to do our best.
Edeliver does a rather simple job, but is quite complicated because it supports so many different deployment setups and customization options. This is one of the things we want to tackle. With simplicity comes maintainability and ultimately happiness. :smiley:

When we do change major things, we want to be clear about it in advance and get your feedback.
Exrm states on it’s readme, that exrm has been replaced by distillery. Therefore we don’t plan to support it anymore, remove all flags in the code that check upon it’s existence and delete the its release code.

This means that all of you who still use exrm will not get edeliver updates anymore. Are there any objections?

Best regards,
Joe

P.S: If you want to contribute to open-source we will happily accepts PRs, especially for bash scripts! We plan to add more tests for different setups, so that could be a good place to start.

Showing Posts 1 to 1

lessless

lessless

1.4.6 with restored distillery support is here edeliver | Hex! :tada:
Be sure to checkout previously fixed relup patching docs https://github.com/edeliver/edeliver/blob/master/docs/relup-patching.md if you missed it in the previous release!
I bet there are not that much people who knew about awesome Edeliver.Relup.PhoenixModification :wink:

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews