Crowdhailer
Creator of Raxx
EExHTML
Extension to Embedded Elixir (EEx), that allows content to be safely embedded into HTML.
iex> import EEx.HTML
iex> title = "EEx Rocks!"
iex> content = ~E"<h1><%= title %></h1>"
%EExHTML.Safe{data: [[[[] | "<h1>"], "EEx Rocks!"] | "</h1>"]}
iex> "#{content}"
"<h1>EEx Rocks!</h1>"
iex> title = "<script>"
iex> content = ~E"<h1><%= title %></h1>"
%EExHTML.Safe{data: [[[[] | "<h1>"], [[[] | "<"], "script" | ">"]] | "</h1>"]}
iex> "#{content}"
"<h1><script></h1>"
Works to integrate with the rest of EEx by implementing a HTML specific engine.
It is extensible for custom data types through the EExHTML.Safe protocol.
The library handles
- Auto escaping
- Setting JavaScript variables
Trending in Announcing
WebAuthnLiveComponent WebAuthnComponents
See this post about renaming the package.
Passwordless authentication for Phoenix LiveView app...
New
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
I released Doggo, a collection of unstyled Phoenix components.
https://github.com/woylie/doggo
Features
Unstyled Phoenix components....
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
Hi everyone,
I’ve been working on this protobuf library for 3 years. We use it in the company I work for, EasyMile, to communicate with ...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
I’ll shortly be launching Text, a nascent text analysis library.
Current functionality
In this early version (not ready for prime time) ...
New
Other Trending Topics
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
With AI doing more of the implementation work, I’ve been wondering how much coding I should deliberately keep doing myself.
My main conc...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 4- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
Crowdhailer
0.1.1 released.
Minor patch to fix a superfluous quote mark entered into pages when using the
javascript_variablesfunction.Crowdhailer
0.2.0 released
HTML content in lists is now correctly marked as safe, e.g.
Crowdhailer
0.2.1 Fix encoding of JavaScript variables.
No changes to API, reasoning is as follows.
Stop using
Jason.encode_to_iodata!internally as this causes ambiguity when usingString.Charsprotocol, it is not possible to know if integers should be encoded as numbers or chardata.Crowdhailer
1.0 released
Dependency on
Jasonis now optional and must be added to a project that wants to use safe javascript functionality