sen
I using Exaws to get my aws s3 folder directory.
response = ExAws.S3.list_objects(bucket_name, prefix: “img/pic/”,delimiter: “/”) |> ExAws.request(region: “xxxxx”)
I get the response like below. How can i get the “key” value?
Thanks.
{:ok,
%{
body: %{
common_prefixes: [],
contents: [
%{
e_tag: "\"d41d8ez98f00b204s9800998ecg2427e\"",
key: "img/pic/“,
last_modified: "2018-11-15T04:15:20.000Z",
owner: %{
display_name: “admin”,
id: "e9d42292cddfe3bf5bab7f1eacfdee6b5d3a64f4528e369c6dc239a13e87c410"
},
size: "0",
storage_class: "STANDARD"
},
%{
e_tag: "\"e2dajb48d4qf7862d257eaf6753b3439\””,
key: "img/pic/sample.svg",
last_modified: "2018-11-15T04:15:40.000Z",
owner: %{
display_name: “admin”,
id: "e9d42832cddfe3bf5qob7f1eacfdee6b5d3c64f4528e469c6dc339a13e23c410"
},
size: "1149",
storage_class: "STANDARD"
}
],
is_truncated: "false",
marker: "",
max_keys: "1000",
name: "s3-test",
next_marker: "",
prefix: "img/pic/“
},
headers: [
……..
],
status_code: 200
}}
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication):
toke...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 3- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
joaquinalcerro
Try:
{:ok, response} = ExAws.S3.list_objects(bucket_name, prefix: “img/pic/”,delimiter: “/”) |> ExAws.request(region: “xxxxx”)
Enum.map(response.body.contents, fn( c ) → c.key end)
It should return a list with the keys.
Best regards
sen
It’s working. Thanks for help.


nowdev
You can share the code ? I’m trying do the same…