Tano

Tano

Hello everybody :slight_smile: I have a strange question but few days ago I found a very good data visualisation library for Phoenix, but the bad part is that i did not safe its name :frowning: And currently reached 3-4th page of google search which means i do not have any chance. Could anyone suggest some good library for phoenix for data visualisation maybe you already are using it. Thanks :slight_smile:

Showing Posts 1 to 3

kokolegorille

kokolegorille

Is it D3.js?

elcritch

elcritch

Do you mean a graphing library or other data visualizations?

For plotting there are two pure elixir ones I know of, Contex and Plotex (my own time series plotter).

There are some other bindings for various JS libraries, one for GNU plot, etc. By using Phoenix LiveView hooks you can bind to HTML elements to produce D3 or other graphics. It’d be interesting to see if someone could use A Frame with LiveView.

Hope that might help! If it’s something else it’d be great if you post it here so it shows up in search.

Tano

Tano OP

Thank you all for the suggestions, but finaly I found the library i was looking for GitHub - buren/chartkick-ex: Create beautiful Javascript charts with minimal code · GitHub . But I will check in detail also the ones mentioned in this thread :slight_smile:

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews