The pioneers of the crypto gaming universe, The Coingaming Group was founded in 2014 and operates the world’s leading Bitcoin-focused iGaming brands, including Bitcasino.io and Sportsbet.io. We pride ourselves on keeping our customers firmly at the centre of our universe and everyone involved in our operation works by our mantra of fun, fast and fair. The Coingaming Group is not your average corporate company. If you’re curious, creative and have a flair for innovation then get in touch, we’re waiting for you!
In the payments team we are responsible for providing customers with ways on how to deposit their funds to any of our gaming or betting platforms.
We are the link between the operator and the payments world. We operate with both fiat and crypto currencies to give our customers the most convenient payment options.
You will have a chance to work on a complex system in a large microservice environment . Our main services are written in Elixir and uses our own framework together with Phoenix.
What we expect from you:
- You are confident with Elixir and know how to build applications with the Elixir/Phoenix framework. Our main product is built with Elixir, so you will primarily work with it.
- You are passionate about clean code, love to cover your code with tests and happy when your software is stable
- You are proactive and interested in working on a dynamic environment. Our culture is similar to a start up as we constantly evolve and change.
- You have good English. Our team is multicultural and English is our primary language of communication.
- If you are familiar with Typescript, GraphQL and React.JS it’s a plus. We have some services running node js and some frontend with React so it would be great if you can navigate your way around it.
What you can expect of us:
- A fun, fast and fair workplace
- Competitive pay
- A work environment that welcomes your ideas and suggestions, big or small
- The best work parties and events
- SportID, which allows you to choose from hundreds of sport activities or gym memberships
- Unique personal development opportunities within the company
- Flexible holiday structure and sick pay
- Multiple possibilities to attend conferences and events
- No corporate BS
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
My name: Eduardo Aguilera
My position: Project Manager (Payments team)
Company name: The Coingaming Group
About the job
Job title: Elixir Developer
Position on remote work: It is on-site, but we have a flexible work-from-home policy
Here’s what you will have to do in our team:
- You will work with and integrate different fiat payment providers as well as supplementary tools that exist in fiat world.
- You will integrate different cryptocurrencies and learn how they work
- Operate in a large microservice environment with multiple different ways of communicating between them
About the interview process
After you get in touch with us, we have 1 interview with the team, possibly a coding challenge. (No HackerRank questions, it is more focused on elixir knowledge and code management)
You can apply directly on the website, and/or if you have more questions feel free to ping me.