Elixir Developer - WeatherForce, Toulouse, France

Help improve our platform. You will work with Elixir, Phoenix and Kubernetes.

About us

My name: Alex Marandon
My position: Lead Platform Architect
Company name: WeatherForce
Company info and history : We are a small company in the field of meteorology. Part of our platform is written in Elixir.

About the job

Job title: Elixir/Phoenix Developer
Job description:
We are looking for a developer to help with the management interface of our data science platform, which is based on Elixir and Phoenix. At WeatherForce, DevOps is not a job title so you will be required to undertake ops tasks like all members of the tech team with tools such as Terraform and Kubernetes. Interest in data science would be an asset but is not required.
Salary range: 35-45K€
Position on remote work: OK but being able to come to the office would be an asset.
Qualifications or experience required: no prior commercial experience with Elixir required, but of course you should be genuinely interested in it and willing to learn
What the successful job applicant will be working on:
Web application, web services, data processing pipeline, deployments, CI/CD

About the interview process

• Technical screening: video call during which I ask you to share your screen and do a simple coding exercise. No crazy algorithmic wizardry required, just basic coding skills. This won’t take more than half an hour.
  • One hour meeting with the tech team during which we get to know each others and discuss your technical background.
  • Meeting with the CEO and CTO.

Further info

Our office is in the center of Toulouse, south of France. Speaking French is not required but local candidates who speak our language will be favored. Age, gender, ethnicity, etc. do not matter.

Please refrain from contacting us if you are a consultancy. When we need consultants, we know where to find them. This job offer is not about that.

7 Likes

Hello, are you still looking for someone ?
I live at Toulouse and looking for an elixir offer in Freelance

No, the company doesn’t exist anymore.