Elixir Engineer - Germany (Remote)
My name: Marcin Praski
My position: CTO
Company name: Immunkarte (APO Pharma Immun)
Country: Remote in Germany or Poland
Company info and history: Immunkarte is the EU Digital Green Certificate in a credit card format - a convenient and quick way to verify your immunity status. We’re present in every 2nd pharmacy in Germany, as well as in the pockets of more than 3.5 million customers. We use Elixir/Phoenix, PostgreSQL and Kubernetes to build our highly-available and scalable software platform, which, among others:
- handles 100K+ card orders per day
- powers our frontend and mobile applications
- manages the operations (card printing and shipment) and bookkeeping
About the job
Job title: Elixir Engineer
Job description: We are looking for a drive Elixir engineer who will help us grow and expand even further. Your role will include designing, implementing and testing features, as well as optimizing the existing codebase and taking part in architectural decisions. Our goal is to establish a robust, fault-tolerant ERP platform on top of rock-solid foundations. We use domain-driven design to structure our projects. If you enjoy building robust and reliable software, we would love to meet you.
Salary range: 50.000 € - 55.000 €
Position on remote work: Remote work within Germany or Poland.
What the successful job applicant will be working on
- Designing and implementing functionalities for our main Elixir application (Phoenix, Ecto) that supports customers, pharmacies and internal teams.
- Identifying opportunities for improving the scalability, reliability and security of our platform.
- Engaging internal teams (CS, Product, Marketing) as part of development process.
- Participating in data analysis and visualization (Metabase).
Qualifications or experience required
- Professional experience in software development using backend programming languages e.g. Elixir, Ruby/Rails, Java.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with modern REST-ful APIs’ architectures.
- Understanding of modern approaches to code quality, automated tests, CI/CD etc.
About the interview process
- Take-home programming exercise.
- Technical discussion with our CTO.
- A call with our founder and the team you’ll be working in.
Please contact us if you have questions or if you are interested in the position: email@example.com.
+48 792 639 099