Elixir Engineer at ScoreBreak (Looking to hire!)

Introductory paragraph

At ScoreBreak, we are a small team of passionate, product focused engineers and designers creating next-generation sports video analysis tools.

We use phoenix 1.4 app + absinthe 1.5-beta, serving graphql to our Ember web application and our iOS and macOS native applications. Additionally we have a simple web based admin panel on top of phoenix.

We are looking to add an engineer to our team. We hope to find someone who is a craftsman.

We are a remote company with members in Krakow, Warsaw, Montreal, Chicago, and Colorado.

About us

My name: Jordan Hendry

My position: Founder

My email: jordan@scorebreak.io

Company name: ScoreBreak, Inc.

Company info and history: Founded in 2015, ScoreBreak is a vertically integrated video solutions company that helps teams review past performance and prepare for upcoming opponents. We strive to enable our clients to get more output using less input than with previous softwares they may have been using. We use phoenix 1.4 app + absinthe 1.5-beta.

About the job

Job title: Elixir Engineer

Job description: Feature development and maintenance of ScoreBreak’s infrastructure. Testing and bug fixing!

Position on remote work: 100% remote team

Qualifications or experience required: We love elixir and hope you do too.

What the successful job applicant will be working on: Version 3 of the API/backend under our technical lead, Lucas. He has been crafting it for some time and recently we have hired additional front-end devs, which has really sucked up a lot of L’s time.

About the interview process

Let’s get together for an audio call over IP with myself and Lucas, as mentioned above, our technical lead. We are the people you would be working closely with.

Further info

Please feel free to get in contact with me at jordan@scorebreak.io - thank you for your time!

13 Likes

Wanted to update this post noting that ScoreBreak has successfully filled the position we were seeking to fill. Thank you to all the members of the Elixir Forums, this community continues to impress. ScoreBreak is grateful that we were able to find our newest team member here.

1 Like