Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
Exciting new market entry as part of our growth plans
As we enter a new stage in our organization’s growth, we are in a process of opening our very first Tech Hub outside of Germany. As a Tech company, we see a compatibility in building our next tech home in Kyiv , Ukraine. We are very excited to build a significant presence in the overall Ukraine tech and scale up scene!
Currently, we are working with our partners in Ukraine to start hiring and integrating our future colleagues in Kiev within the Solarisbank family.
Senior Talent Partner
Berlin HQ, hiring for our new tech hub in Ukraine
Senior Elixir Engineer
About your future Team
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range . We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
- Ensure on-time delivery of new API endpoints
- Maintain and evolve existing API functionalities
- Deliver quality code in an efficient manner
- Develop UI screens for our internal backoffice
- Take end-to-end ownership of our fleet of microservices
- Contribute to our infrastructure and automation tools
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, agile coaches and product owners
What you should bring along
- You know or are willing to learn Elixir
- You have proven experience with other modern languages
- Ideally you have profound experience with AWS
- You understand agile workflows and lean principles
- You are a proactive peer and help the growth of your team
- You are a curious, constant learner and share your learnings with others
- You know how to keep a work-life balance
- You communicate well in written and verbal English
Salary range: €45,000 - €72,000 per year (dependent on seniority)
Position on remote work: Remote working is fine but need to be based in Ukraine
Qualifications or experience required: Backend software engineering experience with an interest in Elixir/Phoenix
About the interview process
- 1st stage - 30 minute interview with HR
- 2nd stage - 1 hour Technical Skillset interview
- Final stage - 1 hour Overall Mindset interview
If this is of interest then please drop me a note on firstname.lastname@example.org