georgeguimaraes
Hi people, since the new year is coming, I’d like to plan my travels for events in 2017.
So, what events (Elixir or FP related) that you are planning to go?
So far, I know about:
- Lonestar ElixirConf, Feb 10-11, http://lonestarelixir.com/
- ElixirDaze, Mar 2-3, http://www.elixirdaze.com/
- Erlang Factory, Mar 23-24, http://www.erlang-factory.com/sfbay2017/
- ElixirConf EU, May 3-5, http://www.elixirconf.eu/
- Empex, May 20, http://empex.co/
- ElixirConf, Sep 5-8, https://elixirconf.com/
What am I missing? ![]()
Trending in Wikis
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
There has been a thread to discuss the Stack Overflow Developer Survey on this forum every year since 2018, so here’s yet another one for...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #ai
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ecto-query
- #blog-post
- #elixirconf-us
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #security
- #metaprogramming











Showing Posts 1 to 10- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
michalmuskala
There’s also Lambda Days, Feb 9-10, Lambda Days 2017
georgeguimaraes
Also,
AstonJ
Hey George, I’ve made this a wiki and sticky for you
anyone can now help keep the list updated
(still advise to post new entries as a post as well so it bumps the thread).
swelham
Anyone planning on going to ElixirConf EU?
DianaOlympos
Wanted to, even was looking at doing a talk… but travel and hotel far too expensive.
NickGnd
There is also Erlang Factory Lite in Rome this April
apoeco
I’m gonna be there (ElixirConf EU)!
swelham
I’m very tempted to go as I know it would be awesome and Barcelona is a great location. Just having to work out the cost as I work in a .net shop so can’t see any contribution from employer sadly
pesnk
You forgot Erlang and elixir Factory Buenos Aires. The only one confirmed here in LA. 29, 30 June
Dnsk
Hi guys,
I would like to invite you to meetup called LambdUp. The meetup will be held on December 6, 2017 in Prague. The program of meetup will be about functional programming where you can meet names like Eric Normand, Claudio Ortolina, Andrea Leopardi and more great speakers. Let’s join us and get to know more about Elixir, Clojure, F# and Elm.
More info: https://www.lambdup.io/