My name: Romain FACCHIN
My position: Talent Acquisition Manager
Company name: ANDJARO
Andjaro is a real-time workforce optimization platform that allows the mapping, reallocation and load balancing of internal workforce for large organizations (Construction, Retail, Institutional Catering, Hospitality, Energy, Logistics etc).
Our vision is that technology can be used to optimize workforce and save costs while having a positive social impact. By design our solution promotes full time permanent contract and reduces the use of temporary contracts.
We’ve received over €20 million in funding from world-class tech investors including Balderton Capital and IdInvest partners. Our platform is already used by industry leaders like Elior, Sodexo and Engie and this is just the beginning of the journey.
We currently operate 250,000 staff transfers each year and this has already generated tens of millions of euros in savings for our clients.
About the job
Job title: Full Stack Engineer
As a Full Stack Engineer at Andjaro you will:
• Join the cross-functional Makers department: 15+ people ranging from engineers to product managers.
• Work in a small and autonomous team (~ 5 people).
• Design and implement solutions that will deliver value for our customers, scale with significant traffic volume and be highly available.
• Contribute to fostering a culture of inclusivity, collaboration and continuous improvement.
Salary range: 50.000 to 70.000 euros/month (base salary) according to your experience + 10% bonus at minimum
Position on remote work: the position is open to onsite and full remote candidates
Qualifications or experience required:
• You are curious about technology, product and you want to have an impact.
• You have solid foundations in SW engineering (data structures, design patterns, concurrent programming, testing, etc.).
• You have experience in backend and front-end development.
• You have a strong understanding of front-end development frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue.
• You are interested in functional programming. Experience working with Elixir is a bonus.
• You enjoy working hand in hand with other engineers to help us manage technical debt, plan refactors and improve our engineering practices.
About the interview process
- HR Interview with Romain (Talent Acquisition Manager)
- Operational Interview with Grégoire (CTO)
- Theoritical Interview with Riivo (Tech Lead)
- Pair Programming Interview with Dan (Tech Lead)
5)Strategic Interview with Quentin (CEO)
What we offer
• Full remote work from either UK, Spain or France. You can also work in our Paris office located in Le Marais, if you prefer.
• Competitive compensation package.
• Health insurance paid by Andjaro.
• Lunch vouchers, sports training, and regular team building events.