Elixir Livestreams

Hey everyone, we thought it was about time we had an official streamers thread. Please feel free to add yours in this post (it’s a wiki) and then make a new post below whenever you are about to go live.

Please use the following format:

• Your forum @username - Link / Name of streaming platform - details of what you intend to stream about

15 Likes

I have an opportunity to revive my livestreaming which I’ve looked forward to do. Let’s talk about Object Storage and write some Elixir. This is all in preparation of doing a bunch more things relating to Object Storage, in Elixir :slight_smile:

Thursday the 14th, 13:30 CET.
This is the scheduled stream: https://youtube.com/live/Sg0Afr_4BMY

Most live info will be on Mastodon: Lars Wikman: "First livestream in a while coming up this week! …" - Fosstodon

5 Likes

Next stream is planned for thursday 21st at 15.00 CET. Post for details:

1 Like

Next stream is a morning in the Europe. SQLite, VFS and Object Storage. Come query some databases with me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ach, need to cancel due to a fairly massive cold. It would be bad experience for all. I will rest.

1 Like

The newly rescheduled one, friday 5th 15.00 CEST. More info in the linked post.

1 Like

Thursday, 14.00 CEST.

Starting a Phoenix project and a bit of an application development journey in the realm of podcasts.

Details in post:

3 Likes

Thursday, 15:00 CEST.

Continuing the podcast Phoenix project with more RSS and feed-slinging!

2 Likes

Friday, 15:00 CEST

Both on YouTube and Twitch this time. And perhaps it will be less quiet when ElixirConf is not on at the same time :smiley:

Part 3 and some interesting directions to go.