NataliaCuriosum

NataliaCuriosum

We are not slowing down, and we are revealing more cards to you - Elixir Meetup #3 on March 9, 2022!

After the success of the first two meetups, we want MORE! That is why we are happy to invite you to create our Elixir community together - sign up as a speaker for the next meetups!

And don’t worry, over 50% of Elixir Meetup participants are at the beginning of their journey as Elixir programmers - share your knowledge with them! Or maybe you will find out more exciting facts yourself?

Register here: https://curiosum.com/meetups/elixir

Where Next? Top

Trending in Events Chat Top

CodeSync
We have 4 in-person tickets to Code BEAM Europe 2026 (21-22 October, PHIL Haarlem) to give away: 1 diversity ticket (sponsored by AppSi...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mudasobwa
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
juhalehtonen
There has been a thread to discuss the Stack Overflow Developer Survey on this forum every year since 2018, so here’s yet another one for...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews