Roostable
Hey guys and girls, I am a recruiter (yes one of those) and I am currently noticing a large increase in requests from my clients for Elixir/OTP/Erlang Developers. Most of which for fully remote opportunities.
I was looking to see if someone could advise me of the best meetups to attend in the UK in order to better my understanding of Elixir and also meet developers to increase my networks?
Thank you in advance
Trending in Events Chat
We have 4 in-person tickets to Code BEAM Europe 2026 (21-22 October, PHIL Haarlem) to give away:
1 diversity ticket (sponsored by AppSi...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
There has been a thread to discuss the Stack Overflow Developer Survey on this forum every year since 2018, so here’s yet another one for...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #ai
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ecto-query
- #blog-post
- #elixirconf-us
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #security
- #metaprogramming










Showing Posts 1 to 2- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
WFransen
I’m also interested in this (but for Belgium). Our college uses Elixir for the Distributed Applications course and I would like to inform my students what kind of work opportunities there are.
We have a job fair at our college as well, so if a recruiter would read this and is interested, feel free to contact me.
Thank you in advance.
AstonJ
@ErlangSolutions do a lot in the UK and Europe - should be more info on their Code Sync site. I’m on the mobile atm, but I think the url is codesync.global
Also see our Events/Confs/Meet Ups > Events List