Crowdhailer
Creator of Raxx
https://github.com/CrowdHailer/elixir-on-docker
Quickly get started developing clustered Elixir applications for cloud environments.
This project template provides a set of sensible defaults for a new application designed to be cloud native.
It includes:
- A main service
www, this serves the main content offered by your application. - Secure HTTP/2 content delivery with Ace web server.
- Code reloading in development environment using ExSync.
- Automatic clustering. Setup for docker-cloud other environments coming soon.
- Web based metrics, monitoring and observing with Wobserver.
- Documentation driven development with Raxx.Blueprint.
- Integration test suit running from the
integrationservice.
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication):
toke...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex











Showing Posts 1 to 6- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
Crowdhailer
I am happy to answer questions about getting started with this template in the raxx channel on slack.
Raxx is the the interface between the Ace server and components like
Raxx.BlueprintandRaxx.Static.AstonJ
Why not just ask in this thread?
Chat rooms don’t persist - everything said and done on a forum can help many people further down the line
Crowdhailer
That is a fair enough point. It was mostly just a suggestion if people wanted to chat and didn’t have a point to make that they felt persisting.
wayann
I’d like to join the chat, if I’d be invited, I’m new to elixir and don’t feel yet the need of my n00b question getting persisted here.
Crowdhailer
Of course you are welcome. jump on in.
Crowdhailer
Project update 2018-01-30
1.6.1.Raxx.Logger