ValedL

ValedL

TL;DR

Demo of LLM models’ potential to serve as autonomous self-healing agents inside mission critical applications.

Just wrapped the cool Spawnfest 2023 contest and wanted to bring to your attention the PoC I’ve put in place. Could be very helpful to any beginner in Elixir that’s tired of ChatGPT producing bad code examples. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

One app generates working code examples and the other demos autonomous hot reload capability.

You will need an OpenAI API key with GPT4 for the app to shine.

https://github.com/ValedL/open_ei

Showing Posts 1 to 4

ken-kost

ken-kost

Just added 10 dollars to OpenAI API to try this out. :nerd_face:
Cool project!


One note: for my screen FE is broken like this. :sweat_smile: I noticed in responsive mode for most screen sizes it’s okay, but maybe put all parts in one column?

Are changes welcomed? Would love to participate. :bug:

ValedL

ValedL OP

Glad you liked it!

Yeah, it was a 48 hour hackathon and FE is not my strong suite.:sad_but_relieved_face:

Changes are more than welcome! :folded_hands:

ken-kost

ken-kost

➜  open_ei git:(frontend-changes) git push --set-upstream origin frontend-changes
remote: Permission to ValedL/open_ei.git denied to ken-kost.
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/ValedL/open_ei.git/': The requested URL returned error: 403

Could you please add me? :new_moon: :pray:

ValedL

ValedL OP

Added. :muscle:

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Discussions Top

cblavier
Hey there, It’s been more than a year since we started using LiveView as our main UI library and building a whole library of UI componen...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
achempion
I’ve been using Emacs as my main code editor for more than a two years. It’s a custom build version although I’ve tried doom emacs and sp...
New
axelson
Hi there! :wave: @frigidcode and I (but mostly him) have been running an Elixir Book club, we’re almost done with Designing Elixir Syste...
New
budgie
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with. But I don’t use it anymore. Serverless was the promis...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
georgeguimaraes
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New
Dmk
Xamal is a deployment tool for Elixir apps that deploys native releases to bare metal servers over SSH. It’s a port of GitHub - basecamp/...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews