wintermeyer

wintermeyer

For anyone who prefers videos over written tutorials I publish snackable screencasts in the https://www.youtube.com/@elixir-phoenix-ash channel. I try to keep them under 5 minutes and without sound. Perfect for workplace environments. The corresponding source code examples can always be found at https://elixir-phoenix-ash.com

Showing Posts 1 to 6

wktdev

wktdev

This is exactly what the general Phoenix framework needs more of. As soon as I know what I am doing I intend to mimic this behavior.

Eiji

Eiji

What’s also worth to mention about iex is that it have Ctrl+R query-based search feature.

wintermeyer

wintermeyer OP

New episode:

Ash Attribute Constraints

Source code examples at https://elixir-phoenix-ash.com/ash/constraints/

wintermeyer

wintermeyer OP

New episode:

Identities

Find the source code examples at Untitled · Phoenix

wintermeyer

wintermeyer OP

New episode:

PostgreSQL Data Layer Minimal Setup

Source code examples at Untitled · Phoenix

stefanluptak

stefanluptak

Thanks a lot. Very useful and informative videos. :slight_smile:

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Screencasts Top

Potions
A new screencast on moving a blocking HTTP fetch into an Oban job. Part 1 of 2. Screencast + full walkthrough:
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews