I have been learning Erlang/Elixir for the past year and was finally able to put together a project for rentals
I want to thank the community for answering questions and providing/explaining in detail the problems that users faced. I like to read the forum topics because most of the time, I was able to find answers to issues I was running into. Thank you!
- Postgresql → 2 databases ( 1 for transactions and another a read-only for queries. The read-only is a replication of the 1st database using PostgreSQL WAL)
- Absinthe for Graphql [ queries, mutations, subscritions]
- Cloak for user data encryption
- ExAws S3 for uploading files to the cloud [ I am evaluating different S3 providers so right now uploading files to the server]
- Cachex for caching frequently accessed data.
- bamboo for authentication emails
- Using SSL certificates with Phoenix.
- Nginx for reverse proxy ← I have not done yet but plan to do.
- React apollo
- Apollo in-memory cache
- Mantine library
Backend: I deployed the backend on a cloud server running Ubuntu 22. To learn, I have installed everything manually on the server.
Frontend: I deployed on Cloudflare pages.
I appreciate it if you can take a look and comment/suggest/critique the stack. I am still learning so I am open to suggestions and/or comments.