blackode

blackode

Elixir Quiz that tests your Knowledge in Elixir Programming.

Elixir Functional Programming Test Intermediate level
:pen: 30 questions · :stopwatch: 30 sec · :shuffle_tracks_button: questions

External sharing link: Elixir Quiz

Check your knowledge in Elixir Programming.

Showing Posts 1 to 5

stefanluptak

stefanluptak

That was fun. Thanks. :slight_smile: Sometimes the question was a bit unreadable because of the formatting, but otherwise good. I learned a few things. :ok_hand:

blackode

blackode OP

Coding questions are weird looking have to check them
Thanks for the feedback @EsikMag

egze

egze

Can confirm the strange formatting. Telegram client on the mac.

blackode

blackode OP

@egzeThough I added new lines, it is still having the format error. Even in desktop clients and android people are complaining about the format.
Anyway, thanks for taking the quiz and sharing feedback.

blackode

blackode OP

Glad to anounce that this quiz nominated for educational section.
It’s very surprising and exciting …

Let’s make elixir win

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Other Resources Top

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews