Elixir

Elixir

Elixir Core Team

1. Enhancements

Elixir

  • [Elixir] Allow code evaluation across Elixir versions

2. Bug fixes

EEx

  • [EEx] Do not emit duplicate warnings from tokenizer

Mix

  • [mix format] Correctly match file to subdirectory in Mix.Tasks.Format.formatter_for_file/2

Showing Posts 1 to 2

zachallaun

zachallaun

Cool!

Could someone give a quick example of “code evaluation across Elixir versions”?

josevalim

josevalim

Creator of Elixir

Related to this: Improvements to remote execution cell · Issue #355 · livebook-dev/kino · GitHub

Basically evaluation should not depend on the Elixir version. It is not always guaranteed, some macros may expand differently across Elixir versions, but at a basic level it should not!

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in News Top

Other Trending Topics Top

manhvu
A Simple Log Collector for Elixir I’ve just released a small log collection stack for Elixir applications. The idea is simple: store app...
New
GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews