Elixir
Elixir Core Team
1. Bug fixes
Logger
- [Logger.Translator] Fix logger crash when
:gen_statem’sformat_status/2returns non-tuple
Mix
- [mix deps.get] Fix regression when fetching a git repository with a
:ref - [mix release] Validate
RELEASE_MODEand set ERRORLEVEL on.batscripts - [mix release] Fix invalid example in code comment inside the generated vm.args.eex
Trending in News
Other Trending Topics
AshVersioned provides resource versioning for Ash using Slowly Changing Dimension (type 2). There are multiple approaches to SCD type 2, ...
New
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex











Showing Posts 1 to 10- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
rhcarvalho
I found Fix regression when fetching repo with a ref · elixir-lang/elixir@786f959 · GitHub.
Does anyone have more details on what the problem was with setting both
refanddepth?josevalim
Fetch a
:refwas not working at all and, once I addressed the:refbug, I could not make it work together with:ref. If you can figure it out, a PR is welcome.rhcarvalho
I could not reproduce it. I’m probably not trying to do the thing that is broken?!
Here’s what I’ve done:
refanddepth:All of the above seems to be working as expected for me. The
deps.getworks and the repository has the correct commit with depth 1.I wonder what did I miss in the steps above?
josevalim
What is your
git --version?The issue was that
Mix.install [{:flame, github: "phoenixframework/flame", ref: "4600277"}]was not working on v1.17.rhcarvalho
In the Debian bookworm container from above:
What is the version where cloning flame fails?
josevalim
git version 2.39.3 (Apple Git-145), so theoretically it is not the git version, unless the Apple Git has modifications.rhcarvalho
Do you have an error report somewhere? What was the error message from
mix deps.get/ Git?josevalim
rhcarvalho
Did you try the full ref? 46002774775fa5be947a970d7ff5aeefc0dd6707
rhcarvalho
This is not even using
:depthMaybe the problem is just the ref itself!