Elixir

Elixir

Elixir Core Team

1. Bug fixes

EEx

  • [EEx] Address Dialyzer warnings when invoking EEx.compile_string

Elixir

  • [Kernel] Optimize how types are computed for pretty printing
  • [Kernel] Optimize how differences are computed in the type system
  • [Macro] Do not escape options given to dbg/2
  • [Protocol] Improve protocol violation warnings

Mix

  • [mix compile] Do not attempt to touch deleted files when compilation fails and then resumed with missing files
  • [mix deps.compile] Do not spawn partitions when all dependencies are local and already compiled

Showing Posts 1 to 1

josevalim

josevalim

Creator of Elixir

Previous discussion: Elixir v1.19.0 released

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in News Top

josevalim
Hi everyone, I am sharing this announcement here in case some of you might be interested. Dear colleagues, IRIF (Paris) is opening a p...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
georgeguimaraes
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews