ElixirConf EU 2018 Talks

Hi everyone,

It seems Elixir conf 2018 are starting to pop up on Youtube… Not really an index file, but You can start here

3 Likes

Highlights

April 16, 2018

• SPAs Without the SPA - Ian Duggan

April 17, 2018

7 Likes

Do you know if the closing keynote by Chris McCord was recorded? I haven’t been able to find it.

1 Like

The videos have been trickling in since May 1. Knee Deep Into P2P and State and distributed data structures have been the last to appear so far on May 10 (and the batch before that appeared May 2). At this point:

• SPAs Without the SPA - Ian Duggan
  • Keynote - Chris McCord

are still outstanding. As to whether or not they will be eventually posted - I have no idea. My guess is that if they are going to appear it’ll likely before the end of this (or maybe next) week.

1 Like

I’m also wondering about the lightning talks.

1 Like

Does anyone know where Chris McCord’s talk at Lonestar Elixirconf 2018 is?

I’m pretty sure I saw it on Youtube a month ago but now it’s the only video missing from that conference. There are 26 videos in the “playlist”… one of them shows up as “[Private video]” which I think used to be his talk.

1 Like

+1 I was also looking for that talk. I watched a bit of it but wanted to see the rest

Let’s do Elixir and Phoenix together - Chris McCord - ElixirConf EU 2018 is available now.

2 Likes

The runtime init things looks interesting. Its cool that it can potentially reduce compile time, but I’m worried it might be another runtime/compile time confusion to have, and we have rather plenty of those with the app env/config situation.

Anyone know where can I find more discussion about this? I want to learn more about it, but there doesn’t seem to be any open issue regarding this on the Phoenix github.