nisargap

nisargap

A luthier is known to make many stringed instruments such as violins, lutes, and guitars. We hope that we can aid in stringing together resources and examples of Elixir and thus provide a deeply valuable tool for the community.

Check out our blog at https://lute.io thank you!

Showing Posts 1 to 10

Neurofunk

Neurofunk

Is it also a pun with https://www.elixirstrings.com/? :smiley:

voger

voger

Hi. Congrats on your blog. I hope you fill it in the future with plenty of interesting content. I certainty will keep an eye on it.

However I do have one some feedback for you:

Maybe it is just me but I find it very distracting when text is laid over a background image. In cases like this I have to really need the text to keep reading it. Otherwise I just close the tab. Personally I prefer the text over a monochrome background.

Update: Also in this page https://lute.io/epod-20170401/ the code font is way too big to fit in my 15’’ laptop.

BTW do you have any RSS link so I can add to feedly or some other way to be notified for new content?

nisargap

nisargap OP

Maybe :wink:, nah one of our founders is a lute player as well

nisargap

nisargap OP

Thanks for the awesome feedback! We’ll definitely look into releasing an RSS feed and making the blog more readable, if you have any other suggestions you can contact us at info@lute.io

nisargap

nisargap OP

Thanks for the awesome advice again, we have made our posts more readable by adding a white card background to them and made the code more readable on mobile. For example check out the Elixir Puzzle of the Day:
https://lute.io/epod-20170401/

blazk

blazk

Im impressed with how snappy the website feel. It load fast, and every buttton I clicked is instant. Granted, it doesnt have many thing to render right now, but still, good job

krapans

krapans

I can’t add your blog to my feedly, do you have dedicated rss url?

nisargap

nisargap OP

nisargap

nisargap OP

Hello all!

We have recently updated to include a mailing list which we will use to send out updates and other Elixir info (don’t worry we won’t spam you and you can cancel at anytime). Thanks!

Sign up here:
http://eepurl.com/cJwMIL

nisargap

nisargap OP

Big redesign of the Elixir-Luthier blog

The Elixir-Luthier team is happy to announce a big time redesign! In the new redesign you can submit your answers to puzzles for prizes and easily interact with other members of the community through comments. The new redesign is meant to be scalable and render fast on multiple devices!
Here’s a screenshot highlighting some of the new design features

If you enjoy the content that we put out on our blog please sign up for out mailchimp mailing list to receive newsletter content regarding our posts and events, don’t worry we don’t spam!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Where Next? Top

Trending in Discussions Top

budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
axelson
Hi there! :wave: @frigidcode and I (but mostly him) have been running an Elixir Book club, we’re almost done with Designing Elixir Syste...
New
juhalehtonen
There has been a thread to discuss the Stack Overflow Developer Survey on this forum every year since 2018, so here’s yet another one for...
New
achempion
I’ve been using Emacs as my main code editor for more than a two years. It’s a custom build version although I’ve tried doom emacs and sp...
New
budgie
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with. But I don’t use it anymore. Serverless was the promis...
New
jtormey
Lately I’ve been thinking about how to organize components as a LiveView application grows. One of the pain points I’ve found (for myself...
New
Null-logic-0
What IDE or editor are you using for Elixir development? Personally, I use Zed, and I really like it, but sometimes I wish there were a ...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mudasobwa
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
OndrejValenta
(I just needed to vent somewhere and LinkedIn is full of hope, or hype, I’m not sure which exactly) AI dream has many faces, but general...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews