henry-hz
Dears, I am sharing an Elixir Boilerplate to build Event based applications using CQRS and Eventsourcing, pls, feedback.
https://github.com/work-capital/elixir-cqrs-eventsourcing
NOTE: a free book about CQRS: CQRS Journey | Microsoft Learn
Trending in Announcing
WebAuthnLiveComponent WebAuthnComponents
See this post about renaming the package.
Passwordless authentication for Phoenix LiveView app...
New
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
I released Doggo, a collection of unstyled Phoenix components.
https://github.com/woylie/doggo
Features
Unstyled Phoenix components....
New
Hi everyone,
I’ve been working on this protobuf library for 3 years. We use it in the company I work for, EasyMile, to communicate with ...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
I’ll shortly be launching Text, a nascent text analysis library.
Current functionality
In this early version (not ready for prime time) ...
New
Following on from my CLDR lbraries I started work on Unicode transforms. But like everything related to CLDR there is a lot of yak-shavin...
New
Other Trending Topics
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
With AI doing more of the implementation work, I’ve been wondering how much coding I should deliberately keep doing myself.
My main conc...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
I just stumbled on a newly redesigned elixir-lang.org. :tada: It looks like @Software_Mansion did the work, and I think it is generally a...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 5- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
Crowdhailer
Looks good. I started using event store for a project a while back but switched to couchdb because I wanted to build an app with multiple timelines where events where only causally ordered.
How did you find the book? I found it move on incredibly slowly with lots of repetition although what it does cover was good.
astery
@henry-hz, thank you for sharing, it’s valuable for me. I would like to advise to look at GitHub - commanded/commanded: Use Commanded to build Elixir CQRS/ES applications · GitHub from @slashdotdash if you haven’t seen it.
mkunikow
We have topic on DDD/CQRS/ES/NoSQL and functional programming - #15 by josevalim
PS
There is nice info for Apache Kafka
Event sourcing, CQRS, stream processing and Apache Kafka: What’s the connection?
Stream processing, Event sourcing, Reactive, CEP… and making sense of it all
henry-hz
@astery the commanded seems very good, thanks ! I will study it.
One question for all, how to use var!(x) inside bind_quoted,
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39944734/elixir-varx-inside-bind-quoted
if some one could help me with that…
@mkunikow that is the best topic around, I hope to start posting there
henry-hz
I found the book when researching CQRS in github in many languages, even in C#… kkkk
https://github.com/MicrosoftArchive/cqrs-journey
The DDD(domain driven design) from Eric Evans is also like a mantra, but in fact, after some years of SQL and Json databases, they help to get out of the box and start to think how to model data from a “seed” that is a “sequence of events”. It’s like switching from visual arts to music.