Error with Yamerl

Hello guys, has anyone ever encountered this kind error with yamerl ?. I’m trying to setup a CD, but I’m having trouble with the following output:

* Getting meck (Hex package)
* Getting bunt (Hex package)
===> Compiling parse_trans
===> Compiling mimerl
===> Compiling yamerl
##[error]/home/runner/work/podnation/podnation/deps/yamerl/include/internal/yamerl_constr.hrl:45: Warning: record unfinished_node has field(s) without type information
##[error]/home/runner/work/podnation/podnation/deps/yamerl/include/internal/yamerl_constr.hrl:52: Warning: record node_anchor has field(s) without type information

Does your build fail because of that? Or is it just printed?

If it’s just printed, you can’t fix it, but might be worth a bug report upstream.

If your build fails because of that, try to build without :warnings_as_errors if that helps.

AFAIK will the :warnings_as_errors option - --warnings-as-errors on the CLI - only fail when you have warnings in your current project.

I’ve just tested it locally with a project where we also use yamerl and we see the same warnings but the build doesn’t fail.

2 Likes

Yeah, warnings as errors should not affect building of dependencies. But it was not clear for me what is actually the problem, therefore I just suggested to try.

1 Like

Thank for the help, it has been solved. Apparently someone added a wrong configuration that could not be handled by the CI runner. Thanks again for checking this issue.

1 Like