A few years ago I’ve got a project which would get data from a public source but search form was protected by captcha. After trying to find a solution I’ve written a small library to work with https://anti-captcha.com and it works since then without any troubles. Recently I’ve refactored it a little and added new task types. May be somebody find it useful.
Current ExAntiGate version - 0.4.1.
At the moment it supports:
- ImageToTextTask : solve usual image captcha
- NoCaptchaTask : Google Recaptcha puzzle solving
- NoCaptchaTaskProxyless : Google Recaptcha puzzle solving without proxies
- RecaptchaV3TaskProxyless : Google Recaptcha v.3
- FunCaptchaTask - rotating captcha funcaptcha.com
- FunCaptchaTaskProxyless - funcaptcha without proxy
- SquareNetTextTask : select objects on image with an overlay grid