- User defined dependencies checks with flexible settings.
- Dependencies checks functions are executed asynchronously.
- Built-in Plug module providing customizable response for a http health-check endpoint.
- Support for multiple independent Existence instances and associated health-checks endpoints (example use case: separate Kubernetes readiness and liveness http probes).
- Checks states are stored and accessed using a dedicated ETS tables per Existence instance, which means practically unlimited requests per second processing capacity.