mickel8

mickel8

Membrane Core Team

Some of you might have noticed that Fishjam (previously Jellyfish) Team no longer uses Jira, some repositories have been archived, and in general the development has slowed down in the last weeks. In other words, something is happening!

After 1.5 years of work we decided to continue the project as Fishjam Cloud making it also closed source.

fishjam-dev organization will remain public but we won’t push there any improvements or bugfixes. If you run your product on Fishjam and these changes affect your business, please contact us via projects@swmansion.com .

Where Next? Top

Trending in News & Updates Top

Jskalc
LiveVue v1.0 released After four release candidates and a lot of community feedback, LiveVue 1.0 is stable :tada: I’ve built a dedicated...
New
zachdaniel
Your standard application generally only tracks what is true right now. Updates overwrite previous data, and asking questions about the p...
New
woylie
<span class="hashtag-icon-placeholder"></span>let-me 3.0.4 has been released. Changed Log the policy module and the check module in the...
New
bartblast
Hologram v0.12 is out! This one is for the big apps. Evo Store, Hologram’s Performance Sponsor, has an app with over 9,000 Elixir modules...
New
woylie
Flop Phoenix 0.27.0 has been released. Changed Require Flop 0.29.0, which turns Flop.Schema from a protocol into a behaviour. Determin...
New
webofbits
Aludel 0.8.0 is now available on GitHub and Hex. This release adds typed_judge assertions for evaluations that need deterministic, struc...
New
kyroco
VitalAIze 0.3.0 is out. It puts your other machines on your team on the board, live. I changed the architecture and am using gRPC to stre...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mudasobwa
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews