Sotorin

Sotorin

I hit a small snag trying to build my Phoenix app with Webpack, namely fonts are not included by the app.

  1. I have clean Webpack build - copies whole bunch of fonts, one JS file with embedded CSS. After the build all the font files are are placed in /web/priv/static/fonts/ directory and my JS file ends up in /web/priv/static/js/

  2. During the build only the fonts which my CSS file is actually referencing are copied/extracted (which is what I’d expect),

  3. So far all the styles from my CSS file work as expected, however I’m getting errors when trying to use styles which reference these fonts. I looked in Chrome and I don’t see fonts directory in the tree

  4. Fonts are present in /web/priv/static/fonts - they should be served and they are not. Of course my endpoint is configured to serve fonts.

Showing Posts 1 to 3

dsissitka

dsissitka

I believe priv/static might be the directory you’re looking for, not web/priv/static. :slight_smile:

Sotorin

Sotorin OP

Hell yes! That worked, thank you:)

OvermindDL1

OvermindDL1

Also for anyone else reading this, when you add a new directory in priv/static that you want exposed to the web, be sure to add it to the Plug.Static config in your endpoint.ex file. :slight_smile:

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New
unaware8150
Hello folks! So at work, we are seeing some situations where we have to define some “fixed” strings that are used across the codebase in...
New
dillonoconnor
Is there any way to avoid the Hologram compiler running when using iex? It seems like the front-end code could potentially be disregarded...
New
thiagogsr
** (ArgumentError) expected :max_attempts to be a positive integer, got: {:@, [line: 10, column: 19], [{:max_attempts, [line: 10, column:...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews