Fred Wu - experienced Elixir developer (and OSS contributor), available for freelance work

Hi folks,

My name’s Fred Wu, I’m an experienced Elixir developer who has worked on multiple commercial projects as well as released multiple Hex packages.

I work at a fintech startup in Australia as CTO, leading a small team. In the past few days I’ve decided to start moonlighting again, especially now that I’ve been working from home since Covid and has more time and flexibility. I can commit about 20-30 hours a week.

I’d been using Elixir professionally for a few years, lead and built multiple commercial B2B & B2C SaaS projects. Until recently I’ve always been very hands on, and have worked with multiple tech stacks in the past, including Ruby, JS and PHP, and most recently Clojure at the startup I’m currently working at.

As you probably noticed I have quite a few projects on Github. Some of the more interesting ones are:

If you think my skills and experience could add value to the project I’d love to chat more. You could reach me at ifredwu at gmail dot com. Thanks!

12 Likes

Hi folks,

Just an update, I’m wrapping up my current freelancing project, so I’m available to pick up something new. Please get in touch. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Fred

2 Likes

Happy new year everyone!

Time flies. My current project might be wrapping up soon. Please get in touch if you have a project you’d like to discuss. :slight_smile:

2 Likes