Full-Stack Developer Needed for Series of Small Website Improvements

Please note all job postings must include this template filled out - if you would like to add additional information it can be added below the template.

Please overwrite/delete any text that has been italicised. If your job posting is for a freelance or short-term contract, please use the freelance or short-term contract tags. Please also note this section is for PAID jobs only and for companies and organisations to advertise their own jobs (no agencies).

Introductory paragraph

We’re RVA Happy Hours, a guide to happy hours in Richmond, VA.

About us

My name: Melissa Z.
My position: Owner
Company name: RVA Happy Hours
Company info and history (how you’re using Elixir etc): For my website.

About the job

Job title: Full-Stack Developer Needed for Series of Small Website Improvements
Job description: I’m looking for someone to help make a series of improvements to my website (View my list of needs here.). Work would be done incrementally over several months.
Salary range: $20 per hour
Position on remote work: Remote Work Required
Qualifications or experience required: experience in Elixir, HTML, CSS, and Javascript
What the successful job applicant will be working on: List of improvements noted in Google Sheet

About the interview process

If candidate is a fit, the candidate will be interviewed via Skype or another means of video conference.

Further info

Email melissa@rvahappyhours.com for more information or to submit your interest in the position. Please include your resume if you’re interested.

2 Likes

Is the opportunity still open?