krystofbe

krystofbe

Hi everyone!

I’m Krystof, Software Engineer from Münster, Germany. I’m looking for freelance work and would like to work remotely or travel at most within western Germany.

Work Experience

I have ten years of work experience, developed software at large corporations and most recently at a startup. I’m used to work in agile teams and did Scrum at most work places. In the past I did some mentoring at local startups. Now I’m pushing my career towards speaking at larger conferences and doing freelance work. I write tech articles for (german) print magazines as well.

Languages/Framework

I started with Java and did Java client server development for several years. About 3 years ago, i shifted my skillset to web development. I did plenty of professional web projects with Elixir, Phoenix, React and Typescript. The last two projects I did were mobile Apps (with React Native) where I did the mobile development part as well as developing the backend with Phoenix and GraphQL.

Area of expertise

My current area of expertise is full stack web development as well as hybrid native mobile development for iOS and Android. I’m also working closely with a UI/UX engineer if this area of expertise is necessary.

Portfolio

I did some open source work, like the GitHub - krystofbe/bamboo_ses_adapter · GitHub. You can have a look at my github site: krystofbe (Krystof Beuermann) · GitHub. I have a website (https://krystof.eu), but that’s in german unfortunately. You can request my complete portfolio by private message or send me a mail to hallo@krystof.eu

Where Next? Top

Trending in Member Profiles Top

T0ha666
Hey everyone, I’m Anton, a full-stack developer and systems architect with 15 years of experience, most of it spent deep in Elixir/OTP a...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews